Tuesday 26 June 2007

On me bike

That's the third time I've cycled into town and back in the past week, having got the bike serviced last week. The first time was quite hard work, especially on the long uphill stretch on the way home, but today I realised my cycling muscles have remembered how to work, and things were much easier.

I'm going to keep at this, regularly, and when the winter creeps in with its foul weather and early darkness, I'll be ready for it, fit and lean (well, I can dream, can't I?) and able to keep pedalling away right through the year.

I need to find a better way to carry eggs on my bike though. Despite being in a nice strong eggbox, one of them broke and another cracked. The dogs enjoyed the yokey drips that fell between the slate on the picnic table.

No comments: