Friday 11 January 2008

I do love my phone's camera!

Cloud Puddle
You just don't get artistic-looking photos like this with a proper camera. I was on my way back from Maryport, noticed the sun was setting, and took a slight detour along the coast road. Stopped briefly in the beach car park, tried to remove the fluff from the phone's lens, and took a few quick pics. Extraordinary results, really. Mind you, the sky really was something special - you need good subject matter to get any decent results at all from the phone.

By the time I got back to the house the sky had turned red and orange and was quite spectacular, so I went out in the garden with my real camera and tried to capture it, but none of these were nearly as good as the quick ones I'd snatched on the beach.
Another sunset (1)
See what I mean? I mean, it's OK, but it's just another bloody sunset, isn't it?

No comments: